Easter Fun at Hotham & Dinner Plain
Â Â Â Â Â Â
The alpine region of Mt Hotham and Dinner Plain is the perfect destination for the Easter long weekend, with a host of family activities and events on offer Good Friday 14 April to Easter Monday 17 April 2017.
A feature of the long weekend is the Geebung Polo event on Easter Sunday as well as the annual Dinner Plain Easter Egg Hunt.
Blizzard Brewery Co is celebrating their first birthday on Saturday from 12 noon, Hotel High Plains and Dinner Plain Hotel have live music Friday & Saturday nights.
The General Store at Hotham is open daily from 9 am had has a great live music line-up all weekend as well as Easter inspired food specials, hot cross buns all week and seafood specials on Good Friday.
Take the kids tubing at the DP Tube Park, operating 2 pm-5 pm Good Friday, Easter Saturday and Easter Sunday (weather permitting).
Go shopping at OneTree Sports at Mt Hotham or any of the retail stores open in Dinner Plain, book a treatment the Onsen Retreat + Spa, take a FREE guided bushwalk or get involved in a whole host of indoor and outdoor activities all weekend long.
For more details on activity times and prices, download the Hotham- Dinner Plain Easter Whatâ€™s On guide.
11 April 2017
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Early Bird Season Permits Available Online Now
- Mount Hotham weddings are second to none
- Hotham brings the history out in people
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Snowball Express â€“ Mt Hotham Bus Service is set to raise money for charity over 2017 snow season
- Lodges fire into action
- Easter Fun at Hotham & Dinner Plain
- Volunteer Ski Patroller Keith Brandenberger will be missed by everyone
- SNOW! Winter has arrived.....
- Oâ€™Connellâ€™s celebrate 60 years of transport service to Mount Hotham and Omeo regions
- Mount Hotham Easter Markets have been cancelled
- Mount Hotham hopes to build awareness on the importance of recycling in the resort
- The highest brewery in Australia turns one
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery