Get into the Alpine Spirit and start with the journey, not just the destination
When it comes to Alpine Spirit Coaches ‘anywhere to anyplace’ is exactly what they offer, and in the lead up to this year’s snow season they are already getting in to gear to showcase their Exclusive Private ‘Limo’ charter service.
Due to high demand from last snow season, Alpine Spirit Coaches and the Snowball Express – Mt Hotham Bus service has taken it up a notch with its new, top of the range, black V8 Diesel Toyota Land Cruiser Sahara four-wheel drive, which will be available for the exclusive private snow transfer travel needs for visitors to the Alpine regions.
Prepare to be indulged with this “red carpet” service. The top of the range four-wheel drive has leg room that really makes a difference to your comfort. It is decked out with not just two, but 16 airbags, traction control, ABS, nine speakers and mounted DVD/TV for the back with controllable headphones. Just when you think you are already riding in style from the airport to the snow, it offers a chiller so that guests can sit back and relax while enjoying a glass of bubbly and nibbles.
Imagine getting off the plane in Melbourne, Sydney or Albury. Your legs are already aching from flying. The last thing you want to do is mess around picking up your rental car and making the long and windy drive up the mountain, when all you want to do is start your holiday and relax.
Well, Alpine Spirit Coaches, Unique Snow Experience and personalised transfers will help to eliminate these problems and is ready to pick you up anywhere at anyplace and will get you safely to your destination in comfort and style.
Managing Director of Alpine Spirit Coaches, Chris Bonacci said that when it came to snow transfers the biggest emphasis was on vehicle safety, travelling experiences and passenger(s) personal comfort.
“Being part of the Alpine community – we work with many good people as to ‘value add’ to our guests Unique Snow Experiences,” Mr Bonacci said.
“You want the best travel experience, that’s what we do well!
“When you pick up a guest from the airport (or from their front door), the last thing they want to be do is drive themselves to Mount Hotham in a car, worried about the ice and snow, snow chains, fuel freezing up, car parking or severe weather conditions.
“Instead, they can hope off the plane, go and freshen up, then travel with us knowing they have the comfort, style, state of the art vehicle with the highest levels of safety and room to stretch out, it’s got everything.
“We know that we set the standards for Snow Travel Experiences and that others look and follow! We see it all the time…it’s a nice compliment to receive” he said.
With many years of local driving experience on the mountains and the High Country, driving the Great Alpine Road is second nature for the team at Alpine Spirit Coaches.
Last year, private coach charter was up more than 20 per cent. Just under 14,000 people were transported by Alpine Spirit Coaches and the Snowball Express – Mt Hotham Bus over 14 weeks between Adelaide, Melbourne, Myrtleford, Bright, Harrietville, Falls Creek, Hotham and Dinner Plain.
“We are local people with local experiences and the local knowledge - we know what we are doing and that does make a difference.
“Last year, our guests were very pleased to employ our services between Hotham and Dinner Plain, and Melbourne and Albury, because they had that Snow Travel Experience with the one to one personal attention.
“The pressure was off, they weren’t sharing with thirty other people, they could stop for a toilet break, we could get a coffee, stop at a winery, try and buy some local produce and stop and take some great pictures before arriving at the mountain — with a route bus, you can’t do that.
“We want to make it personalised, your experience starts with the journey not just the destination and that’s what we are committed on achieving, as repetitive business is the true indication of our successes.
“As I always say – “Quantity is something you count – Quality is something you count on!” he said.
The private charter is available for services all-year-round and is ready to take bookings for Winery Tours, Weddings, VIP & Corporate groups, plus most other travel experience requirements.
Alternatively, please contact Alpine Spirit Coaches on +61 (03) 5752 1333.
16 February 2017
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Hotham backs a ride for a good cause - Tour de Cure 2017
- Corral Car Park Site, Hotham Village call for Expressions of Interest in development
- Bringing Easter To New Heights
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Summit Snowmaking Stage 4: Snowmaking Works
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Wangaratta Ski Club reunites in memory of member Charlie Derrick and the 50th Anniversary of Derrick Hut
- Marty and Dan cycle the 7 Peaks to raise money to assist those in need
- Developing tadpoles have, once again, been discovered in the Loch Dam
- Cyclists pedal ‘7 Peaks in 7 Days’ to raise funds for prostate cancer research
- Mount Hotham welcomed Casey Demons VFL last weekend for their pre-season camp
- New picnic shelter infrastructure gives Mount Hotham a sense of arrival
- Hotham's Digital Tour Guide is all you need
- Mount Hotham's guided bushwalks are more than just a walk
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery