Corral Car Park Site, Hotham Village call for Expressions of Interest in development
The Board calls for Expressions of Interest (EOI) on for the development of this key precinct at the southern focus of Hotham Central.Â About 13,850 m2 in area, this site is zoned Comprehensive Development Zone (CDZ) 1, identified by the Alpine Planning Scheme for commercially-oriented year-round alpine resort and residential, in an integrated and environmentally sound manner.
The Board seek:
- A partner to develop site footprints and then deliver contemporary retail, accommodation and dining opportunities in the Corral Area (identified above). MHARMB will work with the selected party to amend a currently superseded Comprehensive Development Plan as appropriate;
- Well-articulated new development to add to the public realm. Structures should mate both with nearby existing and prospective structures to achieve integration of the whole Hotham Central Area in both summer and winter contexts.Â It is envisaged that the development will constitute of ground floor commercial / publicly accessible podiums;
- physical characteristics compatible and integrated in three dimensions with adjoining existing and future development likely under the APRS.Â While this site is outside any Comprehensive Development Plan, it should consider their parameters, including height and coverage;
- Public amenities (delivery and type to be agreed with MHARMB); and
- A partner who is seeking to develop products intended for year-round use and to take advantage of the year-round opportunities that are developing at Mount Hotham.
Parties must register their interest with the Board no later than 5.00 pm, Friday 10 March 2017.Â Written registrations are required and can be made with Adam Galvin, Development Growth Officer, Mount Hotham Alpine Resort Management on phone 03 5759 3550; email firstname.lastname@example.org or post to P.O. Box 188, Bright, Victoria 3741.Â Registering parties will receive Stage 1 EOI Information Pack by email unless otherwise requested, as a basis for them to lodge their Stage 1 EOI at Mt Hotham by 4.00 pm on Friday 17 March 2017.
27 February 2017
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Early Bird Season Permits Available Online Now
- Mount Hotham weddings are second to none
- Hotham brings the history out in people
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Snowball Express â€“ Mt Hotham Bus Service is set to raise money for charity over 2017 snow season
- Lodges fire into action
- Easter Fun at Hotham & Dinner Plain
- Volunteer Ski Patroller Keith Brandenberger will be missed by everyone
- SNOW! Winter has arrived.....
- Oâ€™Connellâ€™s celebrate 60 years of transport service to Mount Hotham and Omeo regions
- Mount Hotham Easter Markets have been cancelled
- Mount Hotham hopes to build awareness on the importance of recycling in the resort
- The highest brewery in Australia turns one
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery