Mount Hotham Easter Markets have been cancelled
Mount Hotham Easter Markets will no longer be running on Easter Saturday 15 April 2017.
Unfortunately, there were not enough registrations for stalls on the day for it to be able to run.
However, if you are planning to come up over the long weekend there is plenty of things to do!
Andrew Swift will be holding a FREE guided bushwalk tour on Easter Sunday. The tour will start at 9.30am at the Village Square and will be covering the Mount Higginbotham Loop, exploring the Pygmy Possum habitat along the way.
The General will be ready to serve meals and drinks over the long weekend and will have live music by Benny Williams from 8.30pm on Good Friday, free Easter egg hunt, face painting and Easter tattoos for kids on Easter Saturday, and more live music by Mark Hogg and The Hand Me Downs on Easer Sunday and Easter Monday from 8.30pm.
The annual Dinner Plain Easter Festival will be held on Easter Saturday and Easter Sunday and will have a range of activities including jumping castles, kids' entertainment, face painting, huskies, pony and mini tractor rides and live music.
Dinner Plain’s Blizzard Brewery will be hosting their first birthday on the Easter Saturday and will also have live music, a lamb BBQ and will showcase some of their fresh brews including the summer stout and the fresh green hops brew.
And of course...the Geebung Polo on Easter Sunday!
03 April 2017
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Early Bird Season Permits Available Online Now
- Mount Hotham weddings are second to none
- Hotham brings the history out in people
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Snowball Express – Mt Hotham Bus Service is set to raise money for charity over 2017 snow season
- Lodges fire into action
- Easter Fun at Hotham & Dinner Plain
- Volunteer Ski Patroller Keith Brandenberger will be missed by everyone
- SNOW! Winter has arrived.....
- O’Connell’s celebrate 60 years of transport service to Mount Hotham and Omeo regions
- Mount Hotham Easter Markets have been cancelled
- Mount Hotham hopes to build awareness on the importance of recycling in the resort
- The highest brewery in Australia turns one
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery