Early Bird Season Permits Available Online Now
Early Bird Resort Entry is a great way to save a few $$ on your season permit for your vehicle and the All Resorts Season Permit will allow you access to the Victorian snow resorts of Mount Hotham, Falls Creek, Mount Buller, Mount Baw Baw, Mount Stirling and Lake Mountain.
To take advantage of either the Mount Hotham or All Resorts Early Bird Resort Entry (for unlimited access during the season) simply click HERE
Or navigate to the RESORT ENTRY tab to view resort entry prices for the upcoming 2017 Winter season (declared snow season is from the 10th of June until the 1st of October).
Mount Hotham Season Permits and All Resorts Season Permits Early Bird Offers Close 30th April 2017.
Resort entry fees are paid for access to the resort and help fund a wide range of visitor services provided to you by the Mount Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board. Resort Entry Fees help cover such things as: Hotham Ski Patrol, Complimentary Village Transport, Village Snow Clearing, Cross Country Trail Grooming, Traffic & Car Parking Services, Waste Management, Environmental Management and a variety of services provided by the Mount Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board.
Diamond pattern chains are now mandatory for ALL vehicles entering the Mount Hotham Alpine Resort. Ladder chains, spider chains, and snow socks are not permitted to be used at any time.
Day and Multi-day Resort Entry permits will be available to purchase online from the 1st of May, 2017.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Mount Hotham this season and thank you for your patronage to our spectacular mountain.
31 March 2017
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Early Bird Season Permits Available Online Now
- Mount Hotham weddings are second to none
- Hotham brings the history out in people
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Snowball Express – Mt Hotham Bus Service is set to raise money for charity over 2017 snow season
- Lodges fire into action
- Easter Fun at Hotham & Dinner Plain
- Volunteer Ski Patroller Keith Brandenberger will be missed by everyone
- SNOW! Winter has arrived.....
- O’Connell’s celebrate 60 years of transport service to Mount Hotham and Omeo regions
- Mount Hotham Easter Markets have been cancelled
- Mount Hotham hopes to build awareness on the importance of recycling in the resort
- The highest brewery in Australia turns one
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery