Bringing Easter To New Heights
The Mount Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board (MHARMB) is excited to announce a series of markets to be held at Mount Hotham on Easter Saturday in 2017.
Easter weekend is an exciting and active time at Mount Hotham where visitors seek out adventure for the long weekend. As it is one of our busiest weekends outside of the snow season, MHARMB has decided it would be a great time to celebrate the diversity of local produce and goods that are available in the Victorian High Country and the surrounding valleys.
The Locals and Lodgies’ market is inspired by the traditional ‘car boot sale’ typically run in Dinner Plain. Visitors will have the opportunity to be treated to the best of the Alpines treasures and can take with them a little bit of High Country history. The MHARMB are seeking locals, lodge owners and ski enthusiasts who would like to get involved with Australia’s highest markets, to register. Stalls welcome include second hand and vintage clothes and memorabilia, antiques, home produce, books and music.
Location: Corral Car Park
Time: 11am – 3pm
The High Country Produce Market will be held in the evening and intends to showcase the very best of Victoria’s wine, cheese, preserves and small goods produced throughout Victoria. The perfect setting for the perfect occasion with the views looking over the Victorian Alps and linking the state’s North Eastern and Gippsland regions. Locals and visitors can indulge in mouth-watering food and produce while taking in the stunning views, which will also be supported by live music from local performers. This is also the perfect opportunity to stock up on picnic food in preparation of the Geebung Polo on Easter Sunday.
Location: Davenport Skier Bridge
Time: 3pm – 7pm
To register your interest for one or both markets, please fill out the webform. We will be in touch in February/March to confirm details of the event and your attendance.
09 February 2017
- Why Hotham?
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Early Bird Season Permits Available Online Now
- Mount Hotham weddings are second to none
- Hotham brings the history out in people
- Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpine and Snowsports History Association (AASHA)
- Snowball Express – Mt Hotham Bus Service is set to raise money for charity over 2017 snow season
- Lodges fire into action
- Easter Fun at Hotham & Dinner Plain
- Volunteer Ski Patroller Keith Brandenberger will be missed by everyone
- SNOW! Winter has arrived.....
- O’Connell’s celebrate 60 years of transport service to Mount Hotham and Omeo regions
- Mount Hotham Easter Markets have been cancelled
- Mount Hotham hopes to build awareness on the importance of recycling in the resort
- The highest brewery in Australia turns one
- There is a reason why Victorian Alps Nursery is so unique
- Tour de Cure is on their way from Hotham to Hobart
- Hotham's Food Waste Recycling helping the environment
- The digital tour guides of Hotham
- Mount Hotham Sewer and Stormwater Upgrade
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery