It's now even easier to bring your little ones to the snow with our new and improved Parents' Pass!¬†
The Parents' Pass is designed to assist parents who are sharing the care of their young child/ren and sharing riding time on the slopes.
After one parent purchases a full day or half day lift pass, the second parent can purchase the Parents' Pass at nearly half the price of a full day lift pass. ¬†
The Parents' Pass is a 3 hour lift pass valid from the first scan and is only available for those with children three years and under.
3 hour Parents' Pass: $69¬†
*Conditions of the Parents' Pass
- Both lift passes must be purchased and used on the same day and cannot be used concurrently (i.e. at the same time)
- To be eligible for this pass, you must have a child three years and under (please have your child with you OR a copy of their birth certificate is required to be shown at time of purchase)
- Parents must live at the same address
- The 3 hour Parents' Pass is valid for three hours from the first scan (i.e. first scanned at 11.30am ‚Äď your 3 hr pass will be valid from 11.30am - 2.30pm)
- The 3 hour Parents' Pass is not available without the purchase (in the same transaction) of either an adult 1 day lift pass or and adult half day lift pass
- The Parents' Pass is only available for purchase in resort (not available online)
- The Parents Pass is not commissionable.
New and improved Parents' Pass:
- We've increased lift access time from 2 hours to 3 hours
- We've removed the time frame limit from 1pm to now be available for any 3 hour period of our lift operating hours
- To prevent fraudulant use resulting in discontinuation of the Parents' Pass, we request to see the child or their birth certificate when purchasing this pass. For this reason we are not extending this offer against multi-day tickets.