Hero Season Pass
2017 Hero Pass sale is now closed
The Hero Pass is the only two mountain pass in Australia, and is available now at the same price as in 2016, making this the best value lift pass you can get for Hotham and Falls Creek.
Plus, Hero Pass holders receive additional benefits, including reciprocal skiing at overseas resorts and discounts on and off mountain.
|Adults (18 - 64 years)||$749|
|Children (6 - 17 years)||$429|
|Seniors (65-69 years)||$429|
Or pay a low deposit now and pay the balance on 30 April 2017.
|Adults (18 - 64 years)||$99||$650|
|Children (6 - 17 years)||$49||$380|
|Seniors (65-69 years)||$49||$380|
The Hero Pass is an early bird season pass for 2017 and is only available to purchase for a limited time. Hero Pass sales are now closed and will reopen September 2017.
Cover yourself in case an accident or injury means you can’t use your Hero Season Pass to its full value in 2017 with Season Pass Refund Protection. For the low price of $40 adults and $30 children/seniors, you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing you receive a full or partial refund if you become injured and can’t use your Hero Pass for some or all of Winter 2017. Season Pass Refund Protection is automatically included in the product/price on the eStore, with the $40 or $30 price of the insurance shown added to the $99 or $49 deposit.
Hero Season Pass benefits
All Hero Pass Holders receive the following discounts:
- 15% off full price merchandise at all Mt Hotham Skiing Company (MHSC) and Falls Creek Ski Lifts (FCSL) owned retail outlets
- 20% off 2 hour Group Lessons (15yrs+) all season long – Hotham
- 20% off Adult Group Lessons and children (6-17yrs) afternoon lessons all season long – Falls Creek
- 20% off adult/child equipment hire packages comprising skis, boots and poles OR snowboard and boots OR skis only OR snowboard only at all MHSC and FCSL owned equipment hire outlets
- Free night skiing at BOTH Hotham & Falls Creek
- Free 7 Day lift pass at Steamboat in season 2016/17 (if 2017 Hero Pass paid in full) or 2017/18 (conditions apply, see below for details).
For Adult Hero Pass Holders Only:
For your friends:
- 2 x adult OR child OR senior one day lift only passes at 50% off the full retail price for the 2017 winter season*
- 2 x adult or child one day rental packages (skis, boots & poles or snowboard & boots) at 50%
- off the advertised full day price for the 2017 winter season*
For the pass holder:
- 20% off one x Private Lesson*
- BROWN BROTHERS OFFER: 1 free glass of Prosecco for Adult & Senior Hero Pass holders redeemable at Brown Brothers Winery. The offer is for 1 glass of wine per pass holder
*PRINT AT HOME VOUCHERS: You can print your vouchers off from home; simply log onto your online account and you will find your vouchers under “My Account” > “Voucher History”. You will be able to print your vouchers off anytime from 1 June 2017 (Brown brothers voucher can be printed as soon as you have purchased your 2017 adult/senior Hero Pass)
Steamboat free 7 Day lift pass benefit
Hero Pass holders who pay for the pass upfront in full in October 2016 will be able to take advantage of the 7 days free skiing in Steamboat in either northern winter 2016/17 or 2017/18.
Hero Pass holders who pay using the deposit option (with the balance paid April 2017) will be able to take advantage of the 7 days free skiing in Steamboat in northern winter 2017/18.
To qualify for the 7 days free skiing at Steamboat, Hero Pass holders must book lodging through Steamboat Central Reservations on steamboat.com, and then contact Jenny O’Farrell at Steamboat below to request complimentary lift tickets, one free day skiing for each night booked up to seven free days:
+1 970 871 5483
Hero Pass holders will be required to present a Steamboat Central ReservatiiKons confirmation number to Jenny to request lift tickets and will also be required to provide identification and evidence of a valid 2017 Hero Pass (Mt Hotham Skiing Company & Falls Creek Ski Lifts will provide Steamboat with a list of all eligible Hero Pass holders).
Steamboat's Kids Ski Free program does not apply with this offer. To find out more about kids pricing at Steamboat, please visit steamboat.com
How to pay the balance of your 2017 Hero Season Pass
If you select to pay the deposit now and balance later, the balance payment will automatically be deducted from your credit card on 30 April 2017. You don’t have to do anything!
If you need to update your credit card details (i.e. your card expires before 30 April 2017), you can update your card details on your online profile – log on and under “My Account” go to the “credit card” tab, alternatively, you can contact our ticket office on the details below.
Please note this will show on your statement as “Falls Creek eStore Falls Creek” regardless of which resort you purchase your Hero Pass from.
How to pay the balance of your 2017 Hero Season Pass prior to 30 April 2017
If you wish to pay the balance of your 2017 Hero Season Pass prior to 30 April 2017, please call our ticket office on the details below. You will not be able to pay the balance online.
When will I receive my Hero Pass?
IF YOU ARE RELOADING ONTO AN EXISTING SNOW PASS CARD:
- Upon full payment and when you have agreed to the Terms & Conditions, your Hero Pass will be loaded onto your existing Snow Pass card and you are then good to go – bypass the ticket office and head straight out into the ski field (don’t forget to put your card in your jacket!)
- You will also need to have a photo on file (colour headshot for each pass holder on file. You can upload your photos via our eStore under “My Account”)
IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED YOUR PASS INCLUDING A NEW SNOW PASS CARD:
Your passes will be posted to your mailing address November 2016 if you have:
- Paid for your pass/es in full & all supporting documentation (if applicable) has been received prior to 17 October 2016
- All pass holders on your order have agreed to the Terms & Conditions
- Supplied us with a RECENT* (less than two years old) colour headshot for each pass holder on file (you can upload your photos via our eStore under “My Account”)
- Ensured we have your current mailing address details prior to 16 October 2016 (you can check/alter your details via our eStore under “My Account”)
*NOTE REGARDING PHOTOS: We require a new photo for guests aged 18 years and under each year. We reserve the right to request a new photo if we deem your supplied photo inappropriate. No headwear, beanies, goggles can be worn in photo supplied.
Alternatively you can collect your Hero Pass at either resort on your first visit in Winter 2017 (please bring photo ID with you). The ticket offices are open from Opening Weekend onwards.
What happens if I lose my season pass?
Please report your season pass lost to the ticket offices at either resort and we can cancel your pass and reissue you with another Snow Pass Card for a replacement fee of $5.
What happens if I can’t pay the balance in April 2017?
Call either resort prior to the cutoff date of 30 April 2017 to see if we can help you out, however you need to be aware that in signing up for the payment plan you are liable for the full amount. The product cannot be cancelled and is not refundable nor transferable hence why we suggest you take out pass protection.
Contact Hotham's Ticket Office
||03 5759 4436
|Summer opening hours:||9am - 5pm Monday to Thursday|
|Winter opening hours (10 June to 24 September 2017):||8am - 5pm daily|